Peaceful mind = peaceful future
28 May – 5 June 2020 | Gudevica village, Bulgaria
Peaceful mind = peaceful future provides opportunities for transformation and competence gaining for youth workers. The whole concept of the training process is based on innovative methods targeting personal and professional development of the participants. The Personal development, Nature based methods and Creative art practices will be offered as powerful tools for individual growth. In the training we will introduce integrated approach consisting of elements from psychology, nature connection and creativity.
During the process participants will explore how these elements can serve as a tool for increasing awareness, confidence and create sustainable positive mindset. They will discover their creative-resilient self; learn how to encourage local collective participation in benefit of young people. Finally they will develop capacity to become role models of sustainability in their community. To become #changemakers.
These results for the youth workers can be in great benefit for the young people with fewer opportunities who will be influenced in the future by the actions and activities provided by the participants of the training.
- Providing knowledge and skills linking personal development, nature based methods and creative art;
- Developing skills to provide support in personal development and learning through an integrated approach;
- Demonstration of innovative methods and tools from the areas of Personal development, Nature based methods and Creative art for working with young people;
- Development of practical tools for working with young people.
TOPICS OF THE COURSE
- Self-analysis – how to transfer understanding about ourselves into process of conscious actions.
- Personal development – practices to foster sustainable growth in a holistic way.
- Meditation and mindfulness – tools for focus and balance of attention, emotions and consciousness.
- Deep Nature Connection – connecting with yourself, nature, other people, the more-than-human world.
- Creativity, art and music – creating bridges that connect different perspectives and that cultivate resilience.
This Training Course is
for 27 participants
from Bulgaria, Croatia, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Poland, Republic of North Macedonia, Spain
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Youth coaches, Social workers, Teachers
Learning for Change Foundation (Others)
“Learning for Change” Foundation is established in 2016 by experts in the field of education, training and project activities. The main motivation of the team of the organization is to provide learning and transformational opportunities for youth. The experts and professionals behind the organization works actively together in the field of Youth work designing and offering activates in different areas: personal development, motivation, youth projects and volunteering, interactive teaching and environmental education, adventure programs based on the methods of experiential learning and outdoor education, sustainability, responsible consumption, spiritual intelligence, training design, anti-globalization, social change and environmental rights.
Our share values are: solidarity, social justice, the right for education and training, mutual cooperation, intercultural and interreligious dialogue, public and personal responsibility, peace and sustainable development.
MISSION: To support young people in the search of their true life purpose by raising personal awareness, connection to nature, and building sustainable core values.
VISION: To live in a value-driven society that provides opportunities for natural growth and personal development through one’s unique talents as an integral part of the global eco-system.
Two main areas of work of Learning for Change are:
1. Ecocentric (soul-oriented) personal development – developmental psychological concept facilitating holistic personal growth;
2. Nature-based experiential learning – reconnection with Nature (inner and outer) using outdoor education and learning by doing in wilderness settings;
Contact for questions:
There is NO participation fee for this training.
Accommodation and food
All the activities, accommodation and food are 100% covered by the EU grant.
The travel costs will be reimbursed to the participants after the course in the amounts limit according the Erasmus + regulations.
Spain – 360 euro
Netherlands – 275 euro
Poland – 275 euro
Greece – 180 euro
The Republic of North Macedonia – 180 euro
Italy – 275 euro
Croatia – 275 euro
Bulgaria – 180 euro