The European Central Bank is offering grants, worth €10,000 each, to five female economics students for the 2020-21 academic year.
If you are a woman currently enrolled, or about to enrol, in a Master’s course in economics at a university or business school in Europe, this scholarship could be for you!
Who can apply
- EU women citizens;
- currently enrolled, or are about to enrol, in a Master’s course in economics at a European university or business school;
- maintaining an average grade of 80 percent or higher (cum laude or equivalent);
- from low-income backgrounds with a financial need
How to apply
You must submit the completed application form including:
- proof of acceptance at or enrolment in a master’s degree programme in economics;
- official transcripts of their undergraduate academic record;
- proof of household income / financial need;
- current résumé, and motivation (explaining the reasons for pursuing a specific field of study and research and career interests).
Successful candidates will get:
- a grant of €10,000;
- a study-visit to the ECB;
- insight into the ECB’s cutting-edge economic research;
- the opportunity to meet fellow scholars and the ECB Women in Leadership network;
- advice and mentoring from an ECB economist.
Deadline: 9 June 2020 (23:59 CEST).
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an online interview.
Read more here.
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden