European Solidarity Corps: Jobs & Traineeship Quality Booster
3-6 May 2020 | tbd, Finland
The training is for organsations, institutions and social enterprises that
- hold a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and also coordinate other placements
- are in the process to receiving a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and coordinate placements (please consolidate with your National Agency)
- Enable organsiations to plan, coordinate and implement in high quality Jobs & Traineeship projects.
- Explore the benefits of the European Solidarity Corps Job & Traineeship Action.
- Get a deeper understanding of the core values of the Solidarity Corps: solidarity – learning – local impact – inclusion.
- Have a closer look into quality elements of a European Solidarity Corps project.
- Identify the potential of different roles Quality Label holder can have.
- Get support by the National Agencies and plan your future steps in the Jobs & Traineeship action.
- Exchange practise and get to know other actors in the field.
The selection of participants will be based on the quality of the application.
This Training Course is
for 25 participants
from Austria, Belgium – DE, Belgium – FL, Belgium – FR, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, United Kingdom
and recommended for
Youth project managers, organsations, institutions and social enterprises that hold a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and also coordinate other placements are in the process to receiving a Job and/or Traineeship Quality Label and coordinate placements (please conso
This activity and venue place are accessible to people with disabilities.
EDUFI |The Finnish National Agency for Education (National Agency)
This training is organised together with:
European Solidarity Corps Resource Centre
DZS – Czech National Agency for International Education
Jugend für Europa – German National Agency
IZ – Austrian National Agency
Contact for questions:
Phone: +358 295 331719
This project is financed by the participating NAs of the European Solidarity Corps Programme. The participation fee varies from country to country. Please contact your National Agency to learn more about the participation fee for participants from your country.
Accommodation and food
The hosting National Agency of this offer will organise the accommodation and covers the costs for accommodation and food.
Please contact your National Agency (NA) in order to know whether they would support your travel costs. If yes, after being selected, get in touch with your NA again to learn more about the overall procedure to arrange the booking of your travel tickets and the reimbursement of your travel expenses.