1-8 August 2020 | Rabka Zdrój, Poland
The main aim of this project (to prepare youth workers to raise knowledge of youth about sexual and reproductive health) will be achieved through:
– sharing approaches, methods and tools of sex-ed from different countries,
– creating a common language in order to break taboos and stigma out of sex-ed topics and activities for young people to be used in youth exchanges,
– preparing a guidebook with tipps for inclusive projects,
– creating basics for the facilitation of the future Youth Exchanges, including the one in October 10-17 2020.
We want to create an expanded notion of sex education that includes information about sexual and reproductive health and rights, consent training, LGBTQI+, the question of body image, relationships and feelings.
The participants should be youth workers involved in one of the partner organizations. Experince in working with LGBTQI+ youth and/or on the topic of sex education is very welcome but not mandatory. Participants should be 18+ and should be choosen by the sending organization. Furthermore there one of the two participants should have an intersted to return as a group leader for the YouthE xchange (October).
This Training Course is
for 12 participants
from Cyprus, Germany, Greece, Poland, Spain
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth coaches
Europe4Youth (Youth NGO)
We are NGO woking in the field of youth for almost a decade. We deal with:
– International mobilities for young people,
– international education opportunities for youth workers and youth sector professionals,
– designing educational tools, board games, eduLARPs, e-learnings, innovating in this field,
– youth policy,
– youth information.
More info find on our Facebook: fb.com/Europe4Youth
Accommodation and food
We will be accommodated in a nice hotel in a lovely town close to Gorce, Pieniny and Tatra mountains. We will have it all on our disposal. Accommodation in 2-3 persons rooms with private bathrooms, on the spot available: bar and nice garden. Fun and learning guaranteed! Check it out here: fb.me/VillaReZone 3 meals per day + coffee breaks will be provided at the venue. All those costs are secured from Erasmus+ project budget.
Please buy your tickets in cooperation with your sending organisation. Reimbursement of your costs will be transfered at your sending organisation bank account upon original tickets and invoices! Please keep also boarding passes. After each meeting every participant will be asked to fill in the reimbursement form attaching their tickets and send them by traditional post to us (we need originals)! If you have online tickets, please print them (we would have to do it anyway). You don`t have to consult your booking if you come on arrival day and depart on departure day. What budget for tickets do you have? That depends on the country you come from. Below find the maximum amounts that will be reimbursed (if you pay more for yout tickets, you`ll have to cover the remaining amount):
Poland 0 €
Germany 275 €
Spain 360 €