19-30 March 2020 | Online, Romania
We will cover some basic information on the following topics: general approach in project management, roles/responsibilities of a project manager, specific tools, the structure of an Erasmus+ project, planning tools, team coordination, quality management, communication in projects, risk management, dissemination and exploitation of results, follow up initiatives, stakeholders’ engagement, conflict management, monitoring and control, closing, evaluation, reports etc.
You can APPLY by creating the user account here: http://thecourses.eu/login/index.php and, once you have the user, explore the content, HERE. Please check your SPAM folder as well, sometimes you can find there some messages from our side. Deadline: 17.03.2020.
Do you want to know more? Here is some relevant information.
The course is open for participants from Programme and Partner countries of E+.
Objectives of the course – key elements
During this course we will support you in the following:
- familiarize with the concepts of project and project management;
- gain knowledge about the role and the responsibilities of the manager in Erasmus+/ESC projects;
- to be introduced to the main structure of a project: planning, implementation, monitoring and control, closing and follow up.
- understand some planning methods of a project;
- gain practical insights on the implementation of a project;
- get an overview of some dissemination methods and tools in a project;
- get familiar with the main areas of preparing a project report;
You will be able to connect with people from different countries and learn at your own pace. Do you like reading? We provide you with e-books for every chapter. Do you learn better when someone guides you through the new material? Watch our audio-video presentations! Are you a visual learner? Use our mind map to remember important information! Do you want to apply new knowledge? Solve the missions, take the quizzes and play the game! Do you want to further explore the topics? Consult the supplementary resources!
You will need between 30 to 35 hours to complete the course, depending on your study pace. You can choose your own study period within the general course period proposed in each call.
Our course is free of charge for the participants, thanks to the funds from Erasmus+ programme and the efforts made by the team of the project.
When you have fulfilled the basic requirements, you will get a course attendance certificate.
Currently, the course is available in English. It will soon be available in Romanian, Italian and Spanish, as well.
Levels: Basic – Intermediate
After the course:
– you can enrol in the Advanced Module of the course, interact with other participants in an international context and further develop your competences as a mentor;
– you can join the non-formal network – community of practice for managers in Erasmus+ projects;
– you can apply for a 3-day multiplier event dedicated to the most active 50 participants.
This course is provided through the E+ project “Online training courses for E+ Youth Workers”, funded with support from the European Commission. More about the project and the other online modules developed in the project can be found at http://thecourses.eu.
Application Deadline: 17 March 2020
This E-learning is
for 300 participants
from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries , Partner Countries Neighbouring the EU