11 November 2020 – 13 January 2021 | Switzerland
Eco-graphics is an online course to boost non-formal educational toolbox with amazing visual facilitation tools for youth workers passionate about and engaged in the field of sustainability.
During Eco-graphics you will learn:
- the basics of visual facilitation (so no drawing skills or artistic talent needed, we will start from scratch)
- the foundations of graphic harvesting
- visual collaboration tools that make working together with your team more easy, fluent and fun
- how to design a visual project roadmap
- how to use visual techniques to communicate your message
- visual tools and creative exercises to get young people involved in your project
The course is an online live training course taking place each Wednesday (17h-20h30) from the 11th of November till the 16th of December and the last module on the 13rd of January 2021. The program consists of:
- a preparation PDF package with overview of the course and all technical details
- 6 weekly modules, each including:
* a live or video session with input and exercises on the following topics:
“The basics of visual thinking and sketchnoting”
“Building a visual vocabulary for sustainability”
“Social permaculture and visual design”
“Introduction to visual storytelling and storyboarding tools”
“Infographics and critical thinking”
“Visual tools for group work and collaboration”
*PDF worksheets and exercises (to be completed each week till the next module)
*international working groups (3-4 people) to share experience
- availability of trainers for personal support (on weekdays during the complete length of the course)
- personal feedback, mentoring and suggestions for improvement
- visual project work on a chosen topic (to be completed after the 6th module)
- closing module, 1month after the 6th module, for follow and wrapping up.
TRAINERS & FACILITATORS
Réka Livits is a graphic recorder, visual facilitator and sketchnoter based in Budapest, Hungary.
She works locally as well as internationally and supports organisations and individuals to communicate more effectively, to cope with the challenges of complexity and to increase their impact by exploring the power of visual thinking.
As a graphic recorder she captures the essence and creates a visual summary of events and group processes through real time drawing. As a visual facilitator she supports teams to implement visual tools for collaboration, communication and planning. As a visual coach she supports the development and growth process of teams and individuals. Besides, she offers training and workshops on visual facilitation and sketchnoting.
Find out more about her work:
Valentina Cifarelli is an educator with the passion for permaculture, natural beekeeping and authentic vocation. She’s Italian and in this course she will navigate you through permaculture principles and ethics applying them to social permaculture projects.
Cecilia Furlan is based in the Jura canton – Switzerland and she is responsible for the Association Les Coccinelles organising this training course.
All costs are covered by the Swiss Foundation Movetia.
It’s required a sliding scale course fee based on the country you come from:
– 60 euros for Denmark and Switzerland
– 40 euros for Germany, France, Italy and Finland
– 30 euros for Spain and Slovenia
– 20 euros for Hungary, Latvia, Bulgaria and Kosovo.
The course fee guarantees that trainers and facilitators will be available to give you personal support, mentoring and even coaching if needed, during the whole duration of the course (via online means, during weekdays). The live sessions of the training will be recorded and available after the course.
Accommodation and food
No food and accommodation cost reimbursement provided.
No travel costs reimbursement provided.