1-31 December 2020 | N/A, United Kingdom
Ready, Set, Make the change!
Open Online Course launch for European Solidarity Course
We are super excited to announce that we have launched the final 2020 phase of the Open Online Course for the European Solidarity Corps!
The latest installment features a series of live webinars (you can also watch the recordings later if you unable to attend) as well as, content regarding the upcoming programme following the release of the new programme guide.
So far we have over 1000 participants from across Europe enrolled to take part in learning more about the European Solidarity Corps.
More than just an online tutorial, the European Solidarity Corps Open Online Course allows learners to interact through discussion forums where questions and good practice ideas can be shared. Following the completion of each course unit, there are activities for learners to complete in order to test knowledge of the topics covered. Upon successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded a Youthpass certificate.
In this course we’ll focus on the following 7 main objectives:
- learning the essentials of the European Solidarity Corps;
- discovering the format and practice of Volunteering projects;
- discovering the essence of the Solidarity project and the main steps to start it;
- exploring opportunities of Traineeships and Jobs;
- understanding ways to support young people within different types of projects;
- exploring how to prepare to apply for a European Solidarity Corps project as an organisation or a group of young people;
- discovering how to apply for a European Solidarity Corps Quality Label.
There is no selection, you can enrol now or later this year here on the HOP Platform.