1-31 December 2020 | N/A, United Kingdom
Ready, Set, Make the change!
Open Online Course launch for European Solidarity Course
We are super excited to announce that we have launched the final 2020 phase of the Open Online Course for the European Solidarity Corps!
The latest installment features a series of live webinars (you can also watch the recordings later if you unable to attend) as well as, content regarding the upcoming programme following the release of the new programme guide.
So far we have over 1000 participants from across Europe enrolled to take part in learning more about the European Solidarity Corps.
More than just an online tutorial, the European Solidarity Corps Open Online Course allows learners to interact through discussion forums where questions and good practice ideas can be shared. Following the completion of each course unit, there are activities for learners to complete in order to test knowledge of the topics covered. Upon successful completion of the course, learners will be awarded a Youthpass certificate.
In this course we’ll focus on the following 7 main objectives:
- learning the essentials of the European Solidarity Corps;
- discovering the format and practice of Volunteering projects;
- discovering the essence of the Solidarity project and the main steps to start it;
- exploring opportunities of Traineeships and Jobs;
- understanding ways to support young people within different types of projects;
- exploring how to prepare to apply for a European Solidarity Corps project as an organisation or a group of young people;
- discovering how to apply for a European Solidarity Corps Quality Label.
The course is now open for enrolment here on the SALTO HOP Online Platform!
There is no selection, you can enrol now or later this year here on the HOP Platform.
i want toparticipate to this project to grow up my partnership with many of associations in europe and to get more experiences and share many knoledges.
we need more experiences and to learn more
– Actuelly african young people are in distraction about politics situation and for that it very difficult for them to be focused to school and some others creativities.
– Even if they are doing educations they need some formations like in others countries.
– Some economic situations make those people to move from their countries, to others europeans countries but with many risques ; that’s because they don’t have some leaders to show them the way to get jobs.
– They need some creativity spirits to move the country too because they are young.
– They can’t do any thing also in their lives instead of thinking about politic.