Touch (the) Nature
2-9 October 2020 | Chotěboř (venue Chata Doubravka), Czech Republic
During 6 days full of outdoor and indoor activities we will inspire each other, play, challenge ourselves, relax, and create to explore various aspects of youth work in nature and get new ideas for it.
We are looking for participants who want to actively enjoy the program and enrich it with their own ideas and experience. No need to be Bear Grylls or Indiana Jones. We are just looking for those who prefer walking in the forest to PowerPoint presentations and campfire to city nightlife.
What will you learn?
– New types of activities can you do with youth in nature
– How to design an outdoor program for youth
– What is experiential pedagogy and how to use it in youth work
– The importance of motivating youth to spend time in nature and how to motivate the youngsters
Every participant will receive Youth Pass upon completion of the project. In Youth Pass, the participants can highlight their newly acquired skills, knowledge, and attitudes in the framework of 8 key competencies for Life Long Learning.
Please find more information in the infopack or contact us!
This Training Course is
for 30 participants
from Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain
and recommended for
Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Volunteering mentors, Youth coaches, Teachers and students of pedagogy and similar fields
– run Mladiinfo.cz, the biggest platform in the Czech Republic of its kind.
– participate in Erasmus+ projects: non-formal education training courses for youth workers and leaders and short term international youth exchanges.
– participate in the European Solidarity Corps (ESC) projects: supporting young people in volunteering or working abroad
– run the “Library of Things” – a place where you can borrow various things such as tools, kitchen appliances, camping gear or sports equipment.
– implement international projects, such as the EuroAsia Volunteering Assistance Program supporting young volunteers in Southeast Asia.
– organize public events and workshops for locals and foreigners living in the Czech Republic.
No participation fee to Mladiinfo ČR is required. However, it is possible, that participants will be asked to pay a financial contribution to their sending organizations.
The participants arrange their own travel insurance (including coverage of unexpected medical expenses and repatriation). Such insurance will not be reimbursed.
Accommodation and food
Both accommodation and food is fully funded by Erasmus+.
Accommodation is provided at Chata Doubravka. The participants will share rooms and also showers (usually located in the hallway). The accommodation is located in nature in the middle of “nowhere”. Shopping in the town won’t be possible during the project.
Meals will be served 3 times per day (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). Small refreshments during the morning and afternoon break will be prepared.
The travel can be reimbursed based on the distance that the participant has to travel. The distance is calculated via Erasmus+ distance calculator.
- Czec Republic = €20
- Austria, Croatia, Germany, Hungary, Poland, Slovakia, Slovenia = €180
- Denmark, Estonia, France, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain = €275
Mladiinfo ČR will need all of the original tickets and invoices. The travel must be arranged after consulting the hosting organization. In order to minimize the ecological footprint and also risks related to Covid-19, we kindly ask the participants to travel by bus or train if possible and to avoid purchasing short-haul flights <600km. For more information related to Covid-19 safety measures, please read the info pack.