IED Barcelona is inviting talents from all over the world to participate in their scholarship contest for the academic year 2020–21 and get the chance to be rewarded with a scholarship covering up to the 100% of the tuition fee for the 2020–2021 academic year.
Who can apply
Entrants need to
– hold a High School Diploma or Vocational Training (or be attending the last year);
– be no more than 26 years old when applying;
– be students from all nationalities.
How to apply
In order to participate, entrants need to develop a project related to the topic “Respect”.
– 1 single PDF file, DIN A4 size, horizontal format;
– PDF file maximum size: 4 MB.
Candidates are required to fill in and present a project submission form, and hand in a project (in the language in which their chosen course is imparted) meeting the following requirements and contents:
- Student information (personal data, previous studies, professional background, interests…)
- Motivational letter (250 words approx.)
- Project Title
- Project concept (250 words approx.)
- Project content (Text and/or sketches and/or pictures and/or links to videos).
Find out more here.
The winner/s will be awarded a scholarship worth 100% of the Course Fee for the following courses:
Undergraduate Degrees (240 ECTS, 4 years)
Título Superior en Diseño de Moda
Título Superior en Diseño de Moda, Estilismo y Comunicación de Moda
Título Superior en Diseño Gráfico
Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design, Itinerary in Advertising
Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design, Itinerary in Motion Graphics and Video
Undergraduate Degree in Interior Design
Título Superior en Diseño de Producto
Título Superior en Diseño de Producto, Itinerarion en Diseño de Transporte
Bachelor of Arts (Honours) validated by the University of Westminster
BA (Hons) in Fashion Design
BA (Hons) in Fashion Marketing and Communication
BA (Hons) in Business Design
Diploma IED en Marketing y Comunicación de la Moda
One Year Course
Deadline: 31 March 2020, 23:59 CET.
Find out more here.
Hello, everything is going nicely here and
ofcourse every one is sharing information, that’s truly fine, keep up writing.