IED Barcelona is inviting talents from all over the world to participate in their scholarship contest for the academic year 2021–22 and get the chance to be rewarded with a scholarship covering up to the 100% of the tuition fee for the 2021–2022 academic year.
Who can apply
– individuals of any nationality, of at least 16 years of age;
– holding a baccalaureate or high school diploma or who are finishing these studies or equivalent during the 2020/21 academic year;
How to apply
In order to participate, entrants need to develop a project related to the topic “A Post-Apocalyptic World – Design as a Driver for the Renewal of the Planet”.
The work submitted must be original and unpublished, must not have received prizes in previous contests for scholarships or awards, and be created expressly for participation in the scholarship contest
Please check the guidelines for the development of your project by area.
Each candidate can only apply for a scholarship for one degree.
The winner/s will be awarded a scholarship worth 100% of the Course Fee for the following courses:
- Undergraduate Degree in Fashion Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Product Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Interior Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Transportation Design (Spanish)
- Undergraduate Degree in Graphic Design
- Undergraduate Degree in Product Design
- Undergraduate Degree in Transportation Design
- Undergraduate Degree in Interior Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Design
- BA (Hons) Fashion Marketing and Communication
- BA (Hons) in Business Design
- IED Diploma in Fashion Marketing and Communication
Deadline: 31 March 2021, 23:59 CET.
Find out more here.