12-18 April 2021 | ON LINE, Italy
Starting from the need of young people to express their opinions and emotions through digital tools, which are becoming more and more important fo human interaction and relation and considering the need to develop and support constant participation processes, that are free and consistent with the European values and programs, the National Agencies of Italy, Croatia, Estonia, Portugal, Slovenia and Spain decided to start a new activity with the aim to listen and connect young people all around Europe through the creation of a European network of digital radio.
In this perspective, a long-term activity has been conceived and planned with the main aim of giving voice to young people, strengthening their sense of participation and providing dedicated spaces that can support their personal and cultural development through a peer-learning exercise on digital youth work and communication.
The long-term activity has been planned in two phases:
1. a training course
2. a PBA (partnership building activity)
Please note that this call is addressed to the potential applicants for both activites: applicants selected for this call will be invited to attend both activities.
Specific Objectives of the training course:
- Providing learning opportunities, skill development and technical expertise for participants, in order to express their own voices, opinion and any form of active participation;
- Fostering active youth participation also in new forms, focusing on local level and local needs;
- Promoting new Erasmus+ and European Solidarity Corps Programmes;
- Facilitating the exchange of good practices and new ideas, in order to develop the sense of participation;
- Contributing to enhance the sense of belonging to Europe and European values;
- Giving a contribution to the implementation of a European Youth community;
- Mapping of existing and newly born national youth radios;
Specific objectives of the Partnership Building Activity:
- Creating action plans or follow up ideas regarding concrete projects / actions;
- Supporting the partnership building for the implementation of E+ and ESC projects;
- Give space to establish, co-create and develop new ideas, approaches, practices of participation;
- Empowering young people by connecting them to international network;
- Sharing opportunities and information on existing networks, which can enhance the role of digital radios and those acting as ambassadors and reporters on European values, such as Europeers and Positive Role Model;
- Contributing to establish a European network of digital radios.
- 1. Youth workers active in participation projects for young people;
- 2. Digital radios representatives working with and for young people at every level, from local to regional;
- 3. University students with personal projects that use radio as a tool to express their needs;
- 4. Members of National Youth Council, regional and local youth council;
- 5. EUROPEERS network members;
- 6 Youth workers active in different realities, as youth clubs/centres;
- 7. Members of youth movements
Application Deadline: 15 March 2021
This Training Course is
for 60 participants from Erasmus+: Youth in Action Programme countries
and recommended for Youth workers, Trainers, Youth leaders, Volunteering mentors, Youth coaches