17-28 August 2020 | Online, Germany
Digital technologies and social media play important role in our society. A research made about this topic “A decade of digital dependency” shows that average adults spend more than 24 hours per week online, while one fifth of adults spends more than 40 hours per week on internet. Social media became most influential media of the 21st century. The social media platforms are most important communication tools used by all actors in the society (business community, civil society organizations, political parties etc.). Youth workers are not an exception.
Aim: Improve youth workers digital competence and equip them with the tools that will improve their work with young people.
- To contribute to improved quality of work and increased visibility of youth organisations
- To equip youth workers with practical knowledge and skills on how effectively to use their digital competences in their work and the work of their organisation
- To strengten the capacity of the youth organiyations
- To create systems that will help the management of the organizations
- To implement an online KA1 training course and to share the results and learning outcomes with other organisations that are interested to organize online trainings instead of residential ones
STRUCTURE OF THE COURSE:
We will have workshops in the morning (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) during the two weeks period (17.-28.8.) . The course consists of 6 sessions:
- 1st session: Introduction to the course, getting to know each other, fears and expectations, Youthpass and reflection
- 2nd session: Communication strategy through digital technology
- 3rd session: Digital content creation (photography and video making)
- 4th session: Social media in youth work
- 5th session: Digital safety and security, protecting yourself and your organisation online
- 6th session: Future steps, networking, evaluation, closure of the course
Each session will be led by an expert in the topic and will be followed by a task through which participants will be able to put into practice what they learned during the session.
Each session will last 1-3 hours plus additional tasks to be done after the session. Please apply only if you will be able to participate in all sessions.
We are looking forward to your applications and the course itself.
This E-learning is
for 36 participants
from Croatia, Czech Republic, Germany, Greece, Italy, Lithuania, Poland, Republic of North Macedonia, Romania, Serbia, Spain, Turkey
and recommended for
Youth workers, Youth leaders, Youth project managers, The online training course is great for organisations who want to improve their visibility and the reach of their work.
This activity and venue place are accessible to people with disabilities.
NaturKultur e.V. (Youth NGO)
NaturKultur e.V. is grass-roots youth NGO that is working in Bremen, Osterholz–Scharmbeck and Oldenburg in Germany. They are an NGO that provides international mobilities in northern part of Germany with organizing many youth exchanges, European Solidarity Corps volunteering opportunities, training courses and other local activities. The target group are young people between 13-30 years old.
NaturKultur is the coordinator of the KA2 project which is focused on innovation in youthwork – Trainers library. The organization is involved in many European activities for recognition of youthwork, training and cooperation.
No requirements and free of charges.
Accommodation and food
This is an online course.
This is an online course.