Applications are now open and available for the academic year 2021 to apply Rhodes Scholarship 2020/21. At the University of Oxford, Every Year, 100 Scholarships are offered to all International Students. You will study and receive a postgraduate Degree, Masters, and Ph.D. Degree at the University of Oxford. The Rhodes is the oldest and trusted (first granted in 1902) International Scholarship program in the world and probably the most Prestigious Fully Funded Scholarship.
The goal of the Rhodes Scholarship is to bring young individuals from all over the world to get full-time Postgraduate Scholarships UK at the University of Oxford, (placed first internationally within the Occasions Higher Schooling Rankings. You will access all fields and programs at Oxford University and Mostly covered by Rhodes.
The Scholarship will cover all of the Expenses of the Members. There’s No Application Fee or charges for the Rhodes Scholarship 2021. Rhodes is an entirely Free Scholarship.
Rhodes UK Scholarship 2021 Details
- Scholarship Location: UK
- Host University: University of Oxford
- No. of Scholarships: 100
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course and Degree Level: Post Graduate
- Application Deadline: Varies from Country to Nation
The Duration of the Rhodes Scholarship will probably be for two years. All of the Candidates will be study at the University of Oxford.
The Application Process is entirely different for every Country. The deadline is also totally different for every Country.
The Listing of the Countries that are eligible for the Rhodes Scholarship is given below, with the Variety of Scholarship slots accessible for every Country.
Eligible International locations for Rhodes Scholarship
- AUSTRALIA ( Number of Scholarships 9)
- BERMUDA ( Number of Scholarship 1)
- CANADA ( Number of Scholarships 11)
- CHINA (Number of Scholarships 4)
- EAST AFRICA (Number of Scholarship 1)
- Listed Countries; Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda, South Sudan, and Burundi
- GERMANY (Number of Scholarships 2)
- HONG KONG (Number of Scholarship 1)
- INDIA (Number of Scholarships 5)
- ISRAEL (Number of scholarships 2)
- JAMAICA & THE COMMONWEALTH CARIBBEAN (Number of Scholarships 2)
- Listed Countries; Anguilla, the Turks and Caicos Islands, Barbados, Belize, Trinidad & Tobago, Antigua, Bahamas, Guyana, St. Lucia, St. Vincent, St. Kitts-Nevis, Montserrat, Cayman Islands, Jamaica, Dominica, Grenada, and the British Virgin Islands
- KENYA ( Number of Scholarships 2)
- MALAYSIA ( Number of Scholarship 1)
- NEW ZEALAND ( Number of Scholarships 3)
- PAKISTAN (Number of Scholarship 1)
- SAUDI ARABIA ( Number of Scholarships 2)
- SINGAPORE (1 Number of Scholarship)
- SOUTHERN AFRICA ( Number of Scholarships 10)
- Listed Countries, South Africa, Botswana, Lesotho, Malawi, Namibia, and eSwatini
- SYRIA, JORDAN, LEBANON, AND PALESTINE ( Number of Scholarships 2)
- UNITED ARAB EMIRATES (Number of Scholarships 2)
- UNITED STATES (Number of Scholarships 32)
- WEST AFRICA ( Number of Scholarship 2)
- Listed Countries Benin, Burkina Faso, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Ivory Coast, Liberia, Senegal, Sierra Leone, São Tomé Mali, Mauritania, Niger, Cape Verde, Gambia, Ghana, Nigeria, the island of Saint Helena, and Principe, and Togo.
- ZAMBIA (Number of Scholarships 2)
- ZIMBABWE (Number of Scholarships 2)