Summer 2022 Research Graduate Programme in Directorate General Research
Type of contract PhD traineeship
Who can apply? EU nationals eligible for our traineeship programme (see further information section)
Grant The trainee grant is €1,970 per month plus an accommodation allowance (see further information section)
Working time Full time
Place of work Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Closing date 15.01.2022
- carry out research on a topic of relevance for the ECB (as outlined in the research proposal you submitted when applying for the programme);
- present your research in seminars at the beginning and end of the programme;
- engage and collaborate with economists from across the ECB;
- become familiar with the working environment in the Directorate General and with the ECB and its policy challenges more generally.
Qualifications, experience and skills
- a master’s degree and at least two years of PhD studies in the field of economics, finance, statistics, mathematics or a related field, with completed coursework;
- a good knowledge of the MS Office package;
- an advanced (C1) command of English and an intermediate (B1) command of at least one other official language of the EU, according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Application and selection process