Twice a year, Euradio, a European Radio station based in Nantes since 2007 and Lille since 2018, welcomes ‘European teams” of interns from September to February and from February to June to learn and collaborate with them.
Led by professionals in the field, the interns participate in a five-month internship alongside other European youth and are trained as a news team within the radio station. They will gain experience from editorial process to knowing how to operate the radio, speaking into the microphone, leading an interview, editing an audio recording and much more.
Applications for the next European interns who will make up the 26th and 27th team within the radio school to produce and present the daily shows for Nantes Europe Express are now open!
The internship will take place in Nantes, France.
Internship dates 2019/2020
Team 26 – 1st semester, from 26th of August 2019 until 31st of January 2020;
Team 27 – 2nd semester, from 3rd of February 2020 until 3rd July 2020.
Who can apply:
– students in journalism, media & communications, political science or European studies;
– interested in European issues and who would like to get a formative experience in the world of New European Media;
– have a convention de stage (learning agreement for traineeships);
– have a good level of French.
How it works
– interns get a monthly allowance of about 500 € alongside other financial aid such as the Erasmus+ grant;
– work 35 working hours a week;
– work in a team with other European students alongside a professional journalist;
– produce and present (one) daily radio.
Read more here.