The training course which will take place in Berlin between 19th and 28th of July. The 30 participants from Germany, Bulgaria, Latvia, Spain, Italy, Croatia, Romania, Poland, Greece, and Lithuania will develop their competences in field of conflict resolution and promotion of Human Rights through theatre methodology.
The aim of the project is developing the competences of youth workers and youth leaders in field of promotion of the human rights their respect and protection, conflict transformation, peace building and intercultural dialogue. through theatre methodology.
- Promotion of young people’s role as positive activists in building process of anti-discimination attitudes.
- Strengthening the role of young people and organizations in identifying and counteracting violations of human rights.
- Developing the competances of youth workers and youth leaders in the context of conflict resolution and reduction of radicalism through theatre methodology
- Developing the trainers competances among participanst related to conflict transformation through theatre methodology
- Promoting diversity, intercultural and interreligious dialogue, social inclusion, european values, tolerance, solidarity.
- Fostering cooperation between parnters and participants in the field of youth work.
This Training Course is
for 30 participants
from Bulgaria, Croatia, Germany, Greece, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Spain
Application Deadline: 3 July 2021