IAESTE, the International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience offers career-focused professional opportunities around the world to gain experience and increase young people chances for employment.
The International Association for the Exchange of Students for Technical Experience, Association sans but lucratif (non-profit association), commonly known as IAESTE A.s.b.l. is an association of national committees representing academic, industrial and student interests.
We serve 4000 students, 3000 employers and 1000 academic institutions through career-focused professional internships abroad, social and intercultural reception programmes, international networking and other career and employer branding activities in more than 80 countries worldwide.
Who can apply
- as application involves IAESTE National Committees, it is necessary to reside in a country where IAESTE is present
Internship areas include
- computer and information sciences
- chemistry, material science, and chemical engineering
- mechanical engineering
- civil engineering, geology and mining
- mathematics and statistics
- business, management, and marketing
- internships are remunerated
- the usual duration is between 8 and 52 weeks
- deadlines and requirements vary depending on the position
- be aware that certain fees may be required
How to apply
- find your internship
- register on the Internship Portal
- contact your national office to inform them you have registered along with the reference number of the internship you wish to apply for
- keep in touch with your National Committee who will guide you through the process
PLEASE NOTE that the deadline shown is the deadline for submitting the nomination (the complete set of required documents), NOT the deadline for applications, so please make sure you contact your national committee as soon as possible to let them know you wish to apply.